About the Role
We are GROWING and looking for more outstanding people to join the Spring Valley family!
What you'd do:
• Lube and fuel loader daily
• Receive bulk materials into plant
• Retrieve materials by driving and operating loader
• Weigh materials using weigh hopper, according to the formula
• Keep bulk materials segregated to prevent cross-contamination
• Remove garbage throughout the day
• Assist with production as assigned (bagging, stacking, cleaning, labeling)
• Safety operate loader
• Clean up of work areas regularly
• Miscellaneous projects as needed (inventory, grounds keeping, etc)
Successful team members will have:
-Priority for safety and following established safety programs. Safety is our #1 focus at Spring Valley!
-Outstanding attendance! Your team (and your paycheck) depend on you!
-Ability to follow written & verbal instructions
-Ability to comfortably lift 50lbs regularly.
-Prior experience with a front-end loader
-The ability to keep accurate records and follow procedures
-Pass a post-offer drug screen
-Reliable transportation to get to and from work
6:00am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday. Overtime available!
Pay & Perks:
*Starting from $19 per hour depending on experience!
*Daily Production Bonus (paid bi-weekly, and averages $3-$8 per hour!)
*401k with company match - starting on day 1!
*Health, Dental & Vision Insurance available after 60 days.
*Employee Wellness Program - with opportunity to earn discounts on your Spring Valley health insurance for participating!
*HSA with company contribution with Spring Valley health insurance
*Company provided Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
*Company provided Life Insurance for employees, their spouse, and children!
*Vacation days, sick days, and paid holidays
We encourage you to apply today!
About the Company