About the Role
We are GROWING and looking for more outstanding people to join the Spring Valley family!
What you'd do:
• Collect mix slips
• By using controls on machines, move fertilizer mixes from weight hopper, through screener to the proper mixer
• Spray or add chemicals (herbicides or insecticides) using machine controls
• Dump drying agents into the auger to add to mixer
• Discharge products from mixer to the proper bagging bin
• Keep logs of mixes, recording time, temperature and humidity
• Pull samples of mixtures for quality purposes
• Maintain production lines with product
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
• Keep mixing areas clean: sweeping, spreading sweeping compound, scraping the floor
• Climb leg to do maintenance and clear plugs as needed
Successful team members will have:
-Priority for safety and following established safety programs. Safety is our #1 focus at Spring Valley!
-Outstanding attendance! Your team (and your paycheck) depend on you!
-Ability to follow written & verbal instructions
-Ability to comfortably lift 50lbs regularly.
-Prior experience with a mixing machine
-The ability to keep accurate records and follow procedures
-Pass a post-offer drug screen
-Reliable transportation to get to and from work
6:00am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday. Overtime available!
Pay & Perks:
*Starting from $22 per hour depending on experience!
*Daily Production Bonus (paid bi-weekly, and averages $3-$8 per hour!)
*401k with company match - starting on day 1!
*Health, Dental & Vision Insurance available after 60 days.
*Employee Wellness Program - with opportunity to earn discounts on your Spring Valley health insurance for participating!
*HSA with company contribution with Spring Valley health insurance
*Company provided Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
*Company provided Life Insurance for employees, their spouse, and children!
*Vacation days, sick days, and paid holidays
We encourage you to apply today!
About the Company